Optimum Pensions plans for its own future adding retirement industry experts to the team
MELBOURNE, 26 March 2018 – Sustainable retirement incomes specialist, Optimum Pensions today announced the recruitment of several retirement industry experts to its team.
“The goal for Optimum Pensions is to educate the retirement industry about the options available to ensure Australians have access to a better range of retirement income streams. This is my life’s passion and I am proud to be able to invest in the people and solutions that will help shape our future,” said David Orford, CEO and Founder of Optimum Pensions.
This latest announcement will see a range of experts work within the business, as well as provide a range of outsourced expert insights. The team contributes a wide range of technical, operational, marketing and communication skills that will deliver a new range of income streams for superannuation funds and life insurance companies to provide sustainable retirement incomes.
- Peter Rowe has moved into the newly created role of General Manager, following his initial appointment as Manager, Business Development. His responsibilities will include spearheading the organisation at an industry level, as well as rolling out the strategic roadmap for products and solutions. Peter has spent over 25 years in the superannuation industry with over 30 years in senior management roles. He has had extensive experience in pension management and administration.
- Jim Hennington joins as Head of Innovation, taking on the responsibility for product design and developing modelling tools to make Optimum’s pensions accessible to planners and retirees. Jim is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia.
- Stephen Huppert will hold the consulting role of Head of Engagement, utilising his 25 years’ experience in superannuation, wealth management and life insurance in his promotion of Optimum Pensions and the retirement challenges it is addressing. Stephen is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia.
- David Moxon, Consultant – Communications and Education brings his senior management experience in product development, marketing, communications and planning to developing the marketing strategies and materials for Optimum products.
- Tamara Ben-Moshe, Consultant – Brand and Strategic Marketing, will share her in-depth insights and senior marketing experience with the superannuation and retirement industry to put Optimum Pensions and its services on the map.
- Cathryn van der Walt, Consultant – Media, will be responsible for media and analyst relations, promoting awareness of the new opportunities Optimum Pensions presents to the financial services industry.
Optimum Pensions Optimum Pensions was launched in 2017 to help Australians lead a comfortable retirement. Its lifetime income stream solution, the Real Lifetime Pension, comprehensively addresses Australians’ longevity risk while providing higher performance than solutions such as the current lifetime annuities in the market. www.optimumpensions.com.au